Why hire a professional ferry pilot?
A professional ferry pilot gives you a margin of comfort over an off-duty airline or corporate pilot. As a freelance pilot I can dedicate my entire time to your needs and I do not have to plan my schedule around a "day job". This can be a critical advantage when running into unexpected weather or maintenance delays during a flight. I will not leave your airplane until the job is done.
In addition to flying, I am also a licensed A&P mechanic and IA. Although we never expect any maintenance issues, should they occur I can deal with any maintenance issues that may arise before or during the trip.
Atlantic ferry flight pilot:
I have completed Atlantic ferry flights for aircraft delivery to Europe and beyond, including in many single engine airplanes such as Cessna, Piper, Mooney, etc. Please see the section on Atlantic ferry flights for more information.
Recent ferry flights:
Some examples of my recently completed ferry flights include:
- Cessna 182 ferry flight to Nairobi, Kenya.
- Twin Cessna C340A ferry flight from France to Oshkosh 2012.
- Beech BE-76 Duchess ferry flight from USA (GA) to Hungary.
- 2 Cessna 172 deliveries from factory at Independence (KS) to Lima, Peru.
- Maule M7 ferry flight from Indiana (USA) to the UK.
- Cessna 182 round-trip maintenance delivery flight from Lima, Peru to Tamiami, FL.
- Piper Seneca ferry flight to Prague.
- Cessna 182 turbo ferry flight from USA (NC) to Germany.
- Mooney Acclaim ferry flight from Chicago to Poland.
- Piper Archer III ferry flight from Ohio to Switzerland.
New aircraft owner transition training:
I'm a licensed flight instructor (CFI/CFII/MEI) and can help new owners with transition training or to meet insurance requirements if required.